''I always use the same password for all my accounts and applications. I do not like to use complicated passwords because it is difficult to remember and too long. What do you think?....'' Bceuase of this, let's say, for example, you're in your home using your computer and all of a sudden a hacker gets a hold of your password for a certain website. Since it is only one website it should be okay right? WRONG. Most people use the same password for a wide number of websites. Therefore, in this post, I will be giving some tips in order to avoid this for those who don't like complicating your passwords. Or, for those who didn't know they were doing it and want to start preventing a future attack. 1-So, the first step to make our password more secure is, of course, to check the number of characters it has. For example, if we have a 6 letter password like ''Tomato'' then it would be advised to get a longer password of at least 8 characters or mo...
No Projects Authors Theme 1 Grayscale Me Gimp Graysale 2 Ercilla Museum SofΓa Gimp Photomontage 3 PC Build Me PC Build/Components 4 Image Edit Claudia Image Edit with Gimp 5 Mosaic Me Mosaic in Gimp 6 Image Edit Eva Security Advice 7 Vector Examples Me Vector Information
We're back on the game viewers! This time with the ultimate test. For today, I've decided to test my limits by using everything I have previously taught you on this blog. A mosaic of portraits, using photos, photo editing, special effects....everything! So, buckle up because the show is about to start. To begin with, I have decided to use an image of an art gallery in order to make this mosaic feel like like a real museum. With this background, I have used photographs of my collegues (with their permission) to make this mosaic. I firstly cropped the image to the size I wanted it to be, and after that, since I felt like there weren't enough paintings I decided to edit more picture frames in. After that came all of my colleagues photos. One by one I edited each one in their respective frames, and I cropped them to the right size. For the ''filters'' I turned every picture to black and white, later I removed the white part (and left only the black), so that wa...