MOSAIC


We're back on the game viewers! This time with the ultimate test.

For today, I've decided to test my limits by using everything I have previously taught you on this blog. A mosaic of portraits, using photos, photo editing, special effects....everything!

So, buckle up because the show is about to start.

To begin with, I have decided to use an image of an art gallery in order to make this mosaic feel like like a real museum.

With this background, I have used photographs of my collegues (with their permission) to make this mosaic. 

I firstly cropped the image to the size I wanted it to be, and after that, since I felt like there weren't enough paintings I decided to edit more picture frames in.

After that came all of my colleagues photos. One by one I edited each one in their respective frames, and I cropped them to the right size.

For the ''filters'' I turned every picture to black and white, later I removed the white part (and left only the black), so that way I could paint the background with any color I wanted. Also, I added some drawings in some of them, which I think look really cool! All of this was possible with the threshold tool, which made everything easier.

Lastly, I made a new layer from visible and I added special effects such as lightning! And just like that, we get a beautiful mosaic which I will hold very dearly for the rest of my life as the ultimate GIMP project.


I hope you have enjoyed this ride together!


Popular posts from this blog

DIGITAL SECURITY

PC BUILD

PASSWORD SECURITY